Monday, August 9, 2010

A New Beginning


In case you haven’t noticed I haven’t written a blog entry in quite some time. If this is the case, you haven’t been checking my blog with the fervor of commitment I require of all my readers (see Hungry Nutritionist Reader Bylaws) In all honesty, after the activity was no longer part of a class mandate, my motivation waned. But I am starting a new leg of this journey to achieve my RD and with this new beginning comes new enthusiasm for blogging! If you don’t believe this than would you believe that someone suggested it as a way of passing the time during the move across the country that this new leg necessitated. I do have other things to help me pass the time, or if not things, people and if not people than one person. Kindly accompanying me in this renewed blogging expedition is my girlfriend, Michelle.

Michelle and I will be documenting our journey across this fine land of ours in the only manner that befits a trip to a dietetic internship, by photographing and talking about the food we eat ad nauseum. It is my intention to uphold this blog even after I have arrived at my destination and Michelle has flown off into the proverbial sunset, but I’m not promising anything. So, in the meantime, do come along with us. I liken this trip to a high quality chocolate bar, delectable and bittersweet.


With a full tank of gas and an empty stomach we begin...


Jenna


1 comment: